Friday, September 29, 2006

Carnivals of Real Estate, Money & Finance

For those of you new to the concept, Carnivals are a collection of posts from bloggers on a certain topic. The submissions are vetted by the Carnival host and then linked to in a single post. I read Carnivals regularly to find new ideas I can use.

This week My Wealth Builder posts were published in five Carnivals. The Carnivals, hosts and links to the posts are shown below.

The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Canadian Capitalist: How Much is Needed to Be Wealthy - THE NUMBER: My Wealth Builder runs some calculations to find out how much he needs to retire.

The Carnival of Debt Reduction hosted by Blogging Away Debt: Super Saver presents Debt Ratio Implications posted at My Wealth Builder. Super Saver has calculated their Debt Ratio. Have you?

The Festival of Frugality hosted by My Money Forest published Are You Frugal or Stingy?

The Carnival of Real Estate hosted by Matrix: Avoiding an Expensive Mortgage Mistake [My Wealth Builder]. Super saver tells us that if we can’t afford a house with a fixed rate mortgage, then we better buy a smaller one.

Wealth Building Ideas hosted by Wealth Building World: Super Saver presents Building Wealth On Just $1 Per Day posted at My Wealth Builder.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2006 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: