Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update on Promotion Rewards

Previously I wrote about getting freebies for activities I was already planning to do - i.e. double dipping. Here is an update on the status of the rewards for participating.


Update on Freebies
Promotion Sponsor
Reward
Submitted
Status
TD AmeritradeIPod Nano for opening and funding a new account with $10,000February 14, 2007Received a silver 2GB IPod Nano on April 13, 2007.
Mazda$25 Visa Gift Card for test driving any Mazda.March 9, 2007No information. No test drive was done since a Mazda RX-8 wasn't available.
Chevy$25 Best Buy Gift Card for for test driving a Chevy HHR.March 31, 2007No information. I enjoyed driving a loaded HHR, which is a new SUV crossover design. MSRP was about $23,000.
Ford$50 Target Gift Card for for test driving a Ford Edge.April 16, 2007No information. I enjoyed driving an upper tier Edge, which is a new SUV crossover design. MSRP as about $32,000.

Since these were activities I was already planning to do, the promotion is a nice additional bonus. However, now that I qualified for each promotion, I am tracking them until the bonuses are received :-)

For more on Ideas You Can Use , check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: