Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiting For A Pause In The Market Is Working


Earlier this week, I wrote that I had not yet purchased two the stocks on my buy list, Terex (TEX) and Potash (POT), and would be waiting for a buying opportunity. While it appeared the market would keep rising, the last two days have created an opportunity with a 200+ point drop in the DOW and a 21 point drop in the S&P 500.

At this point, I do not think this is the beginning of a major decline. I will be looking to make initial purchases of both TEX and POT. However, I may be conservative and only purchase a portion of my desired amount, in case there is a further drop in the market.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance , check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, Stuart Whitmore

This is not financial or investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: