- What's the easiest way to make a small fortune in the stock market?
Start with a large one.
- What's the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A pizza can still feed a family of four.
- How can you tell when a politician is lying?
When his lips move.
- What's the difference between a politician and a catfish?
One's a slimy, scum sucking, bottom feeding creature and the other is a fish.
Financial and Political
- Recently George W. Bush was asked for his perspective on the "credit crunch." He replied," It's my favorite candy bar."
For more on Reflections and Musings , check back every Saturday for a new segment.
This is not financial or political advice. Please consult a professional advisor.
Copyright © 2008 Achievement Catalyst, LLC