Monday, August 03, 2009

Reviewing Strategies

The current bear market and economic crisis have been a humbling experience. The events have led me to review and rethink my financial strategies. Here are the questions I have been asking myself:

  • Is what we're doing working? Specifically, are our actions helping to make progress against our financial goals?


  • Is what we did the reason it worked? Did our specific actions lead to a result or would it have happened anyway?


  • Should we do something different? Is it time to change or should we continue with the same strategy?
  • These are tough questions, with no easy answers. I will be thinking about these questions over the next month and will revise our financial strategies based on my conclusions.

    For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday Tuesday for a new segment.

    This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

    Copyright © 2009 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

    No comments: