Sunday, August 08, 2010

My Wealth Builder 2010 Changes

Next week will be My Wealth Builder's fourth blogiversary. During the week, I will be making some major updates, since the last design and content changes were made to My Wealth Builder 19 months ago. Here are the main areas of change that will be happen next week:
  • Past articles on personal finance. I believe many good practices of personal finance are timeless; they apply in good and bad times, and across generations. Each week, I will be reviewing the articles of the same week from one, two, three and four years ago and picking the timeless principles worth sharing again. The title of this series is Timeless Articles on Personal Finance and a segment will be published weekly beginning on August 18, 2010.


  • The Wealth Builder Carnival - I have initiated this carnival to collect and share posts from the blogosphere on the topic of wealth building, which I feel is a goal of many personal finance bloggers. The carnival categories will include earning, saving, investing, insuring, living, retiring and taxes. The inaugural edition will be published on August 10, 2010, with a new edition following each week.


  • Sidebar content - The elements in the sidebars are modified or relocated to make it easier for readers to navigate.
  • Hopefully, the changes will make My Wealth Builder a more enjoyable experience for readers.

    For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

    This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

    Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

    No comments: