Sunday, March 13, 2011

Increasing Returning Clients

This is my fourth year of working at a seasonal part-time financial services job. My favorite part is serving returning clients that specifically request me for their appointment. About 50% of my 2011 clients are people I worked with last year. I enjoy getting to know a returning client's details so that I can provide the best service and advice for his/her situation. In addition, I am able to invest more time to research a specific situation since I will benefit from effort in future years.

My current plan is to build a loyal client base of 50 to 70, who request my services exclusively. That would enable me to fully schedule my work time next with returning clients that I already know.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

© 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: