Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enjoying Tutoring

I enjoy tutoring high school students on college prep exam tests, such as the ACT and SAT.  Each week I get to work with students who are very interested in learning how they can improve their test scores.  Each week, I challenge myself to make a difference in the two hour session I spend with them.  Eighty percent of the time, I succeed in making a noticeable difference in one or two sessions which is very gratifying.
 
Its great to work with students who are truly interested in the concepts I'm teaching and the advice I am giving.  I hope I have the same experience with my daughter when I start helping with her homework :-)
 
For more on Crossing Generations, check back every Thursday  for a new segment.

This is not financial or education advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: