Sunday, November 06, 2011

Am I Better Off Than I Was Four Years Ago?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." ~ misattributed Rita Mae Brown and Albert Einstein

As I get ready for the 2011 and 2012 elections, I find myself asking the question that Ronald Reagan asked, "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"  It's a simple question.   If I am better off, I will vote for the incumbent.  If I am worse off, I will vote for change.

For the Tuesday, November 8, 2011, I will be voting for change.   With the way things are going, I expect to be voting for change in 2012 also.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or voting advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: