Monday, January 09, 2012

Early to Rise

Now that I've acknowledge my mortality, I have a much greater sense of urgency.  The last couple of days, I've been getting up early, really early since I've been retired..  This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.   I used the two hours for "me" time:  decluttering, exercise, investment reading, working on a couple projects and  planning my day.  It was exhilarating.

I'll see how long I can keep this up.  Right now, I can't wait to get going in the morning.  Maybe it's because the days are getting longer or the unseasonably warm winter days.  Hopefully, I'll get into the zone and getting up early will become a norm again. 

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday  for a new segment.

This is not financial or retirement advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: