Monday, January 23, 2012

Think Positive Thoughts When Going to Sleep

One day I was half watching a personal development speaker on TV and he offered a tip that resonated with me: Think positive thoughts when going sleep.   I don't recall all the reasons since I wasn't paying full attention, but it seemed to be related to not having negative thoughts during time spent sleeping, which could be 6-9 hours a day.  It would be better to have positive thoughts during that larger portion of the day.

I like the idea so much that I started using it right away.  So now I go to bed thinking positive thoughts. Since starting,  I've been going to bed earlier most nights and been getting up early each morning motivated to take on the day's challenges.

Hopefully, I can make this positive thinking strategy a habit and continue to get the benefits over a long period of time :-)

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.


This is not financial  or positive thinking advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: