Friday, March 23, 2012

Retirement Farewell Tour

I think it's time for me to start my retirement farewell tour.  There are a number of people throughout my life that I've haven't maintained regular contact with that I'd like to see one more time.  I have no contact with people prior to my high school years.  I have limited contact with people from high school and college.    I have sporadic contact with many people I met in my twenties and thirties after graduating from college.

My plan is to focus on the chronologically nearest "lost contacts" and work backwards until I reach elementary school times.   Another opportunity is to attend 40th high school and college reunions, which aren't that far way.

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every  Friday  for a new segment.
This is not financial or networking advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: