Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Formula

For our food supplements, there are mostly children and adult formula. Our seven year old daughter uses most of the children formula, although I will occasionally take one.   I usually use the adult formula.   Recently, I noticed a supplement which was a "senior formula."   Although level of active ingredients usually distinguishes the formula differences for children and adults, I haven't quite figured out what qualifies a formula to be designed for seniors.   In this case, it was higher potency due to having more of the active ingredient.   I've also seen cases where the composition is adjusted due to different needs when older.

Until now, I've never considered myself a "senior."  However, since I'm 54, I guess I ought to start getting used to the term.   Especially since some senior discounts start at 55.

For more on Crossing Generations, check back every Thursday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: