Friday, October 05, 2012

Off the Social Networking Grid

Regular readers already know that I don't have a cell phone.  My dislike for "connecting" technology extends into social networking.  I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account.   I never used My Space.    So these Social Network sites can't track my purchase behavior, connections, nor interests.

I am a member of Linked In, but rarely check it except to accept the occasional request to be linked.  I blog anonymously.  I searched my name on Google, but no references to me show on the first 10 pages, meaning I don't exist :-)

Being unidentified in Social Networks means more privacy, which is OK with me.

For more on  Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday for a new segment.


This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: