Monday, March 11, 2013

ETFs for China Investing

Forget FXI: Try These Three China ETFs Instead offers three ETFs to consider instead of the FTSE China 25 index which is primarily focused on financials.   The three ETFs are:
  • Guggenheim China Small Cap ETF (HAO)
  • Global X China Consumer ETF (CHIQ)
  • Market Vectors China A-Shares ETF (PEK)
  • I currently own some shares of FXI, which haven't done very well since the Great Recession began.  I am planning to buy some shares of HAO, which is a commission free ETF at one of the brokerages I use.  Since it is commission free I can slowly build my position and take advantage of market dips to dollar cost average down.

    For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday  for a new segment.


    This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

    Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

    No comments: