Saturday, June 22, 2013

Continuing Correction Will Probably be My (Bad) Luck

This week I continued to trickle fund into my ETF investment strategy .  In addition, I put funds into a managed account which I have been evaluating for the past few months.

With my luck, the market will continue to correct next week since I have invested more funds in the market. I haven't been particularly accurate at picking the direction of the market over the past few months.   So my guess that the correction is going to be short and shallow will probably be wrong.  :-)

I'm starting to worry a little that this correction may turn into another 08/09 correction.   Volatility and uncertainty are back.   In addition, there will be a new Fed Chair in 7 months.   Seems like the elements that will lead to a painful bear market.

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

This is not financial  or investing advice advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: