Saturday, June 08, 2013

Correction Over?

This week the S&P reached a 5.3% intraday correction and the Dow had a 4.4% intraday correction on Thursday.  At Friday's close, the S&P was down only 2.6% and the Dow was down only 1.9%.   The correction appears to have come and gone making for another shallow correction.  This time I was able to buy some commission free purchases for my ETF investment strategy.  I was also able to purchase small amounts of shares in four bank stocks.

Going forward, I expect the stock market to be volatile.  The market may go up or it may be flat, but I expect a 5% rise is more likely than a 5% drop for now.

For more on  Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: