Sunday, June 30, 2013

Garage Organization

Over the past 10 years, I've purchased several organization kits with the hope of improving the storage in our garage.   Unfortunately, I've only put up or put together about half the kits, which left the unassembled kits     After helping my mother-in-law clean out her garage and basement, I got motivated and put up two of the organization kits, which decreased our tool clutter and eliminated the storage of the organization kits.

Now I have two more organization kits and two cabinets left to install.  I've got a better idea of where to put these items and hope complete installation by end of summer. 

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or organization advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: