Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm a Buyer Today

Whether the market goes up or down today, I'll be a buyer. I believe the chance of a significant correction is very low for now, although I still expect a 10% correction before the end of the year.

I will focus my buying on the ETF investment strategy mentioned in a previous post, select financial stocks and select biotech stocks. For now, I am only buying small amounts and am minimizing my trading costs buy using commission free ETFs and free trade promotions.  If I'm wrong, the new amount put at risk this week will be low.

Update:   None of the limit orders I placed before the market opened executed. And I was away all day today and wasn't able to make real time trades. So I didn't make any purchases today.  Tomorrow, I plan to be around to make some real time purchases if my pre-market limit orders do not execute.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: