Sunday, June 09, 2013

Trickling Additional Funds Into the Stock Market

With the intraday down turn of 5% in the S&P last week, another short and shallow correction may have just occurred.  It looks like investors and traders are now convinced the U.S has a Goldilocks economic recovery.

So this week, I'm going to put additional funds into the ETF investment strategy I've developed.  For reference, I still expect a 10% correction but that may not happen until later, after the market rallies again.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

1 comment:

GreenWorld said...

I am totally torn about investing in global shares. Have a large chunk of my stock portfolio here in UK stocks, plus some in German shares due to their high dividends, finally and some in the States. Just wish I could find bonds that would pay better income!