Monday, July 08, 2013

Pausing for the Next Correction

Since late May, I have been trickling funds into my ETF investment strategy. I also put funds into a diversified selection of biotechs and a few bank stocks.  Finally, I added some funds into a managed account. 

I expected the correction to be shallow and short, so I started putting funds back into stocks early in the decline.  At this point, I'm not sure whether the correction is completed, or if the market is pausing before resuming its decline.    In either case, I will take a short break from putting more funds back into stocks.  I will buy again when the market starts declining again, whether it is a continuation of this correction or staring a new one.

For more on Strategies and Plans Ideas, check back every Monday for a new segment.


This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: