Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Final Post Before Sabbatical

This is my final post before taking an indefinite sabbatical

After more than 7 years of posting on mostly a daily basis, it is time to take time off.   I feel better prepared for retirement finances since recovering from the 40% decline in the 08/09 bear market.   For the past year, we've consistently been able to meet our financial targets known as Wealth Builder Ratios.   We will continue to use the ratios as our metrics going forward.

Here are some posts that I particularly enjoyed writing for this blog:

Achieving early retirement:

Achieving Financial Freedom - I've Retired In My Forties


The Our Journey to Financial Freedom series:
  1. Our Childhood Preparation
  2. The Value Of Higher Education
  3. Making The Most Of My Job
  4. Lifestyle and Spending Choices
  5. Setting Goals, Developing Plans and Tracking Process
  6. Staying The Course
  7. How Luck Played A Role
  8. My Personal Finance Mind Tricks
  9. The Professionals We Used
  10. When Preparation Met Opportunity

I wish everyone a great 2014 and good luck on their journey to financial freedom.

Bye.

This is not financial  or retirement advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: