Friday, January 27, 2017

Free College Education

I just found out I am eligible to audit classes for free at any public college in my state when I turn 60.  I checked with the local university and confirmed it was true.

Although I'm not 60 yet, I checked the courses at the college campus closest to me.    In the undergraduate course offerings, there were several topics I was interested in taking.   I have not yet checked the graduate courses but I expect that I can audit courses at the business school also.

Once I turn 60, I'll probably audit at least one course a semester, to take advantage of my free college opportunity.

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday Saturday Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or education advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: