Saturday, October 21, 2017

I'm Not This Good

"Don't confuse brains with a bull market." ~ Wall Street adage

 Everyday, it seems, our accounts are going up and frequently hitting new highs.  It would be wonderful if it was do to my exceptional stock picking.   However, I know that it is more likely due to an exceptional bull market.

So while I'm enjoying the market advance, I'm not bragging about it.   I know if will only take a bear market, or even a lengthy correction to make me look a stupid.

But until that bear market or correction comes, I will continue to take advantage of this market rally by staying invested and taking some selective profits.  That way I will feel a little less stupid when the inevitable correction or bear market appears.

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back Saturdays for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: