Saturday, December 02, 2017

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

"If it's too good to be true, it probably is." ~ old adage

Our accounts are at or near all time highs and keep going up.     My investments are making me look brilliant.  Nothing seems to cause the stock market to fall significantly.

It feels like 2007 all over again.    And I still feel the pain of how that ended.

So instead of putting more money into the market, I am still taking profits.   And waiting for the inevitable correction before I put additional funds into the market.

I may be waiting a long time, but I'll be able to sleep at nights in the meantime...

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back Saturdays for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: