Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Timeless Articles from the Archives #14

It's been over four years since I started My Wealth Builder. As I think about topics to write , I often remember, "I've written about that before," and decide to find a new topic. However, since many principles of personal finance are timeless, I want to include them in a recent post on My Wealth Builder. Therefore, I have started a series called "Timeless Articles from the Archives" that will highlight posts from the same week in 2006-2009.

2007

Inexpensive Fall Activities With Our Three Year Old- Here are some low cost ideas we have done.

Our Journey To Financial Freedom #7 - How Luck Played A Role - The seventh in the financial freedom series.

2008

Procrastination has Saved Us Money - Sometimes delaying a purchase has saved us money.

Stocks - Is it Time to Buy or Sell? - It depend on whether I have enough cash for near term expenses.

Financial Lessons from my Parents' Generation Re-Learned - My parent's financial principles still apply today.

Retiring Early in Turbulent Times - In hindsight, here's what worked, what didn't work, and what I wish I had done.

2009

A Bubble is Coming - The bond bubble came, I profited, and it still hasn't burst.

How Tracking Net Worth can be Misleading - Here's why I think money saved is a better measure for retirement readiness.


To me, the content of these posts are still relevant today and were worth reading again.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, investing, career, parenting or saving advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: