- Earning - For many, a job is the major source of income. Therefore, earned income is a significant contributor to wealth building. This category includes topics such as jobs, raises, promotions, sources of income, and career strategies.
- Saving - As they say, it's not what earned, it's what kept. Articles about emergency funds, college savings accounts and saving strategies are appropriate for this category.
- Investing - Growing savings is an important element of building wealth. This category covers a broad range of investment opportunities: stocks, bonds, CDs, precious metals, and real estate.
- Insuring and Protecting - Using insurance to protect wealth that has been accumulated. This category can also include financial security topics.
- Living Frugally - Lifestyle can be an important factor in wealth building and preservation. Articles on spending less, living below one's means, and getting lower prices are included in this category.
- Retiring - Being able to live on savings and retirement funds. IRAs, pensions, 401Ks, estate planning, and retirement lifestyle are some topics for this category.
- Taxes - Pay the minimum owed and keep more money. Tax planning or tax minimization strategies are the main topics for this category.
Each week's host will have the final decision on which posts to include.
To submit an article, use the Blog Carnival submission form .
This Carnival does not offer financial or wealth building advice. Please consult a professional advisor.
Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC