Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top 100 Recognition by Technorati

In Technorati's new blog ranking system, My Wealth Builder was included in the Top 100 Finance (#38) and the Top 100 Business (#93) categories. For a complete list, see Technorati's directories for Finance Blogs and Business Blogs. Overall, My Wealth Builder was ranked 2,356 by Technorati among all blogs.

I recognize many of the fellow blogs and bloggers in both the Finance and Business directories, and feel honored to be in the top 100 of both.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2009 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

3 comments:

Moneymonk said...

Nice, I'm #59

bromoney said...

congratulations on the new ranking!

Financial Samurai said...

Cool! Any tips on getting ranked? I signed up for the Technocrati site and put their widget on my blog.

Thnx