Sunday, June 17, 2018

My New Perspective on Personal Belongings

I was scanning the Internet for some used skis/boots/poles for the kids and came across a estate auction site.  I was shocked to see the low current bid prices on items such as hand made Persian rugs.  The bids were as low as $1, although there was still 2 days left to bid.

So I have concluded that almost everything I own is depreciating and will be worth almost nothing if I sell them.  Very disappointing, but probably will lead me to think differently about how I spend my money on material things: Maybe owning stuff is not such a good idea....

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2018 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: