Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Timeless Articles from the Archives #37

It's been over four years since I started My Wealth Builder. As I think about topics to write , I often remember, "I've written about that before," and decide to find a new topic. However, since many principles of personal finance are timeless, I want to include them in a recent post on My Wealth Builder. Therefore, I have started a series called "Timeless Articles from the Archives" which highlights posts from the same week in 2007-2010.


2007

Retirement In My Forties - What Would I Do?    - This post was a good prediction.

2008

When Was Life Harder - Then or Now?    -  Although my nephew believes it's now, I think it depends.
An Elegant Solution For Those Wanting Higher Tax Rates  - For all those wanting higher tax rates, I offer a solution.


2009

None


2010

Pizza Strategies for Personal Finance   - The questions of more slices or a bigger pizza can also be applied to personal finance.

Still Learning - A great benefit of early retirement is having the opportunity to learn about professions and businesses through part time work.

To me, the content of these posts are still relevant today and worth reading again.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement or saving advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: