Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful for my Family

When I was a child, my mom told me that family would be a constant in my life. She explained that I could always count on family for support. Throughout my life, my family has always been present to celebrate the good times, to offer assistance during the tough times, and to provide guidance through the normal times. I am thankful to have had my parents and sister while growing up.

Also, I am very grateful to be with my wife and daughter, enjoying the fun times and working through challenges together. I look forward to many more years together and give thanks that we are a family.

Happy Thanksgiving!


For more on Crossing Generations, check back every Thursday for a new segment.

This is not financial or family advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2008 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: