Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's Crunch Time - For a Little While

One of my seasonal part time jobs ends in eleven days. In the past two years, the final days were pretty uneventful, almost boring, since I had nearly zero clients. This year has been different. I am currently working with nine clients and am scheduled to begin working with three more clients. In addition, I expect that about five more clients will be added to my workload.

It's like the pace of my former full time job - too much work and too little time. Since I do well under pressure, I'm up to the challenge and expect to complete my work by the final day. However, since I will be off until until next season, the pressure will only be short term, which is how it should be in early retirement :-)

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: