Friday, June 14, 2013

Buying (Some) New Clothes

In a 2008 post , I thought I could avoid buying new clothes for about ten years. Then in early 2013, I thought I could recycle my classic wardrobe from a decade ago since I had lost so much weight. However, in the last month, my weight has fallen to the same level it was in eighth grade, which makes all of my pants too big in the waist.

So I've had to buy a few new pants and shorts.   And I've started putting away some of my "heavy" pants and shorts to declutter my closet.  For now, I'm still keeping them, in case I gain weight and should need the again.

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement or wardrobe advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: