Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Staying Invested

Despite all the negativity, I'm staying invested in the stock market.  Here are my reasons:

  • All my spouse's relatives think the stock market will crash soon.   For example, my brother-in-law has purchased a 2X bear fund.  Their position is based on politics.  They all voted against Trump and are ignoring that the economy is improving.
  • Trump has more teflon than Reagan and Obama.   Despite all the Russia issues for Trump, the stock market keeps going up.
  • It's what George Costanza would do.
Sure the market will eventually fall.  But I think it will happen later (after the end of the year) versus sooner.  We'll see ...

For more on  The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2017 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: