Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still not Buying Stocks

Just about every day, I see an article about stocks to buy for the market recovery. While I find the information interesting, I am still not buying. The investing mistakes I made in 2002 are still very fresh in my mind and I don't plan to make the same mistakes again in 2008.

For now, I do not plan to to invest any new money until I believe the market has demonstrated a reversal of the downward trend. Given the seriousness of the financial issues, I expect it may take a year or more for the stock market to begin to show signs of recovery.

For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2008 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: