Monday, May 04, 2009

Stock Buy List - 5/4/09

As this bear market rally continues into an eighth week, I've decided to update my buy list, in anticipation of a good buying opportunity in the future. For background, see My Stock Picks for Q1 2007 for a description of the Modified Unemotional Investor Growth system. The Top 10 system is a direct application of the Unemotional Investor Growth system described in the book The Unemotional Investor by Robert Sheard.

I was disappointed that the system yielded only one stock for my buy list. In this update, no stocks passed all the Modified criteria and only one of the Top 10 picks appealed to me. Since I expect there will be a market correction, I will start reviewing the list at least every two weeks, in case the system identifies additional buys.

My Wealth Builder Buy List - 5/4/09
StockSystem UsedTarget PriceTarget Shares
Cognizant Technology (CTSH)

Top 10

less than $20

50



At this time, I plan to buy the stock outright if there is a market correction and the stock falls below $20.

Disclosure: At time of publication, I do not own any shares of the stocks mentioned.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2009 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: