Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Carnival Reads for This Week

Here are the Carnivals I am reading this week:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #84 is presented by Blueprint for Financial Prosperity.My Carnival pick is Good Debt, Bad Debt, No Debt by Ask Uncle Bill. It's about a decision made by student to not use debt to pay for her education.
The Festival of Frugality #58 is hosted at The Simple Dollar.My Carnival pick is Amazon Discount Shopping posted by Pro Bargain Hunter, which shows how to quickly find all the discounted merchandise on Amazon.com.

I hope you enjoy reading these Carnivals and finding tips you can use. Check back every Tuesday for the Ideas You Can Use segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: