Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Financial Education Books

My brother-in-law asked my spouse what I might like for Christmas.  Usually, I don't have any good ideas.   However, this year I gave it some quality thinking and decided to request one of two investment books.  The first book is Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings by Phillip Fisher.   Warren Buffet claims to have used the principles in this book for his investing.  The second book is The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham.   This is the classic textbook for value investing.

I have not read either book and based on reviews, I thought they would help improve my investing knowledege and results.





Disclosure:  No compensation was received for writing this post.  If  purchases are made through the above Amazon.com link, I may receive compensation as an Amazon affiliate member.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back Wednesdays for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2016 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: