Saturday, December 10, 2016

I'm Not This Smart

"There is nothing like quite like a bull market to make people think they are smart." ~ Jim Rogers

Since the 2016 election, my stock investments have been going higher.   Some stocks have gone up as much as 100% during that time.  About 95% of my new purchases in the past couple months have risen in price.

I am just not that good of an investor at picking stocks.  It's the market that is rising  I've been lucky to make some buys just before the election and am benefiting from those purchases.

Right now, I believe this market advance will last at least until the end of 2016,since upward momentum and stock market conviction has returned.  I think the S&P will continue to rise and reach 2300 by year end as I forecast in A George Costanza Stock Market.

After that who knows what will happen, but my inner George Constanza predicts a 20-30% advance for the S&P :-)

For more on  Reflections and Musings, check back Saturdays for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2016 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: