Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Monday, August 19, 2019

Scaling In and Taking Profits

During the market volatility of the past two weeks, I've been scaling into several beaten down stocks in the oil, growth and retail sectors.   I've also been using the opportunity to buy into some high, but safe, dividend paying stocks.Now some of them are rebounding.   So I am selling some shares at they cross the 15% gain threshold.

I fully expect the market will continue to volatile and I will have an opportunity to repurchase the sold shares at a lower price soon.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back Mondays  for a new segment.

This is not financial nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2019 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: