Monday, July 06, 2020

Letting It Ride

The stock market is on an unbelievable winning streak.  Despite my skepticism, who am I to dispute the results.   So I am moving from a bias to sell to a bias to hold.  No buying yet.  I still think there will be a time in the future to buy at lower price.

I expect there will be a pullback correction in the next few months, given the uncertainty of COVID-19 spread and the impact of a Biden Presidency.   I expect to put some additional funds into stocks at that time. 

Until then, I will patiently wait for the pullback, though I am itching to buy into this rally. 

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back Mondays for a new segment.

This is not financial nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: