Monday, June 03, 2024

The Hardest Part About Retirement

Uncertainty.

Unfortunately, the only thing that is certain is uncertainty.

Here are some examples:

  • What will my Social Security Benefit be in the future?
  • What will inflation be in the future?
  • Will I have health issues in the future?
  • What will be inflation for essentials and health care?
  • Will I be able to pay me Real Estate Tax in the future?
  • Will my investments keep up with inflation?
  • Will Congress do anything to help retirees?
As Yogi Berra once said, it's hard to make predictions, especially about the future.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2024 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: