Sunday, December 09, 2012

Back in the Technorati's Top 100 Finance and Business Blogs

In the past year, My Wealth Builder dropped out the top 100 finance and top 100 business blog list by Technorati. This past week, My Wealth Builder was reinstated at 88 for business blogs and 46 for finance blogs.  For current rankings, check here.

As always, I am pleased to be recognized in the top 100 list for finance and business blogs. Although I don't know the criteria for the rankings, I believe one of them is participating in carnivals, which I just started doing regularly again in the the past month. 

Hopefully, I will be able to maintain a top 100 ranking for a longer period this time, maybe even for all of 2013.
For more on  New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial or blogging advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2012 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! My blog was in top 15 finance until it all of a sudden dropped out. I'm a bit disappointed with technorati's amount of technical problems. I now show 1 influence in every category which is obviously a technical issue. Oh well. I suppose ultimately it's not about Technorati ranksings :)

Best,
Veronica @ Pelican on Money

Super Saver said...

Volatility in Technorati rankings is the norm. In the past, I've been as high as #11 and then had my authority go to a 1. I've stop fretting about being ranked low.