Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting to Chill Out

I admit that I'm a workaholic. In the later half of my career, I routinely put in 10-12 hours per day, skipped lunch and worked on weekends. In addition, most of my reading was also work related. To make matters worse, during my last couple years I experienced life with a Blackberry.

Almost 23 months after taking early retirement, I'm still a bit of a workaholic. I've been publishing daily, with only a few exceptions, since starting My Wealth Builder on August 13, 2006. However, this past week, I decided to take a break and only publish two articles. I must admit, it was an excellent vacation.

I think I'll take more breaks in the future. So don't be surprised if there are some more four to seven day gaps between publishing posts :-)

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial, work, retirement or blogging advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2009 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: