Monday, June 28, 2010

Short Term Stock Investment Plans

At this time, I am not making any trades in the stock market. I continue to hold the stocks we own and am not making any new purchases. Right now the market seems to be in a trading range, with no clear indication of future direction.

I still believe there is likely to be another near term drop in the market, which will create a future buying opportunity. At that time, I will make some purchases, focusing on dividend and technology stocks.

Stocks I am considering include: Altria (MO), BP (BP), Cisco (CSCO), Intel (INTC) and Verizon (VZ).

Disclosure: At time of publication, we own Altria, Cisco, Intel and Verizon in personal accounts and Cisco in a managed account.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2010 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: