Sunday, May 03, 2020

What are Your Wealth Building Questions?

I've been blogging about 14 year now on various financial topics of my choosing.  I'm going to try something new.  I will offer to write a post or two responding to questions readers may have about wealth building.   

Here are my guidelines questions that I will and will not write about:

  • What's worked not worked for us.
  • Opinions about the stock market and economy.
  • No  questions on specific numbers:  pre-retirement salary, net worth, etc.
  • No personally identifiable information:  employers, home location, schools attended, etc.
  • No recommendations on specific stocks

If you have a question for consideration, leave it as a comment on this post within three days.  I will review and choose a question or two as the subject of a post.   I reserve the right to not answer any and all questions.

Thanks, in advance, to those that comment.

For more on New Beginnings, check back Sundays for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement, nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: