Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Today, we celebrated the first Father's Day that our daughter was able to realize it was a special occasion. Although our daughter is not yet three, she made me a Father's Day card, decorated a bag for the present, and made me a key chain. We also had rocky road ice cream cake.

My wife also surprised me with additional gifts of summer sport shirts. I look forward to trying them on this week.

It's great to be a new dad. This was my first day back from a week long international trip and it was a great to return a celebration.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for the next segment.

Phote Credit: morgueFile.com, Miyabi

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

1 comment:

L. Marie Joseph said...

Another reason to love kids.