Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Wealth Builder - International Week

During this week, I will be traveling overseas to work with my global colleagues. I will be in three countries during that time. In recognition of my global friends, My Wealth Builder's posts for the week will have a international theme. Here's the plan for the week:

Monday - My Reasons For Taking An Expat Assignment

Tuesday - Consider The Cost Driving

Wednesday - Japan - The Saver Nation

Thursday - International Schools

Friday - Retirement Saving Challenge - Change Environments and Behaviours

Saturday - Why We Almost Didn't Take An Expat Assignment

I ask for your indulgence in advance should a post not appear on the scheduled day. It will mean that I was not able to access the Internet during that time.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for the next segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: