Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Risks of Dihydrogen Monoxide

My Wealth Builder is doing its part to educate others about the many risks associated with Dihydrogen Monoxide. Here are a few facts about the material that may be of concern:

  • Inhalation of liquid dihydrogen monoxide can be life threatening.

  • Prolonged exposure to solid dihyrogen monoxide can cause tissue damage.

  • Gaseous dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns.

  • 3.6 million people die each year from dihydrogen monoxide related disease.
  • For more information, see, which publishes an extensive fact list about dihydrogen monoxide.

    This is not financial or water safety advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

    Copyright © 2009 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

    1 comment:

    pfstock said...

    Would you believe that some authorities actually recommend that people ingest 8 glasses of dihydrogen monoxide at day? To counteract its ill effects, I recommend at least diluting it with sugar, alcohol, or caffeine. :)