Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Wealth Builder Is Hosting The Festival of Stocks #49

My Wealth Builder will be hosting the 49th edition of the Festival of Stocks on August 13, 2007. I chose this date to host the Festival because it will be the one year blogiversary of My Wealth Builder. On August 13, 2006, I wrote my first post, Saving is the Starting Point, and history was made:-)

The Festival of Stocks is a blog carnival dedicated to highlighting bloggers' best articles on stock market related topics. This will include research and commentary on specific stocks, industry analysis, ETFs, REITs, stock derivatives, and other related topics.

Please help My Wealth Builder make this Festival on August 13, 2007 a memorable one. You may submit your relevant articles to the blog carnival form. I ask that each blog only submit one article for consideration.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for the segment.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, peachyqueen

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: